Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Squeaky Wheel's Lament


Is anyone else tired of hearing about the violence in the Middle East? I looked at the 54 headlines I get on my homepage from 12 different news sources and counted 24 of them that are referring to the violence in the Middle East. That means almost half of the news I receive is about towel heads I really don’t want to know about, doing things with explosives strapped to themselves that I don’t want to know about, in God forbidden and nearly inhospitable places that I don’t want to know anything about, for some bootleg god named Allah that I could totally care less about. And the worst of all is the news of American soldiers dying for reasons that Washington hasn’t really disclosed. I mean in the beginning they said it was to find weapons of mass destruction, but if that’s the reason they are still going with, then those retards in Washington need to realize that they are in the wrong country. THE NUKES ARE IN IRAN!

So basically the news these days SUCKS! Or at least that’s how I see it.

No comments: